Sonza Veterinary Clinic’s veterinarians are to here to help with all of your pets needs.
Our vets and nursing staff can also give valuable advice on feeding your pet, behaviour, parasite control and any other concerns you may have.
We recommend an annual health check for adult dogs and cats from 1-7 years of age, this can be done at the same time as their annual vaccination. Cats and dogs that are older than 7 years of age are considered to be senior and for these patients we recommend a 6 monthly health examination as it is more common that they will develop age related diseases such as arthritis, organ dysfunction and growth of masses. Young puppies and kittens will require more frequent health checks in line with their vaccinations.
We offer standard consultations as well as extended consultations for:
- Reproduction services – progesterone tests, assisted mating, artificial insemination, pregnancy ultrasound
- Annual health examinations (up to 7 years of age)
- Bi-annual Senior health examinations (7 years and over)
- Puppy / Kitten Health checks
- Medication reviews
- Diabetic monitoring
- Oral examinations and dental concerns
- End of life care
- Gastro-intestinal concerns – vomiting, diarrhoea, weight
- Skin disease
- Ear / eye concerns
- Behavioural concerns
- Second opinions
We are happy to see your pet at any time if you have any concerns. No problem is too small and we would always rather see a patient early when treatment is more likely to be successful than wait until the issue is serious.
* Consultations are by appointment only *